Under normal and intended use, wheels manufactured by Summit Offroad are warranted against structural and materials defects as long as the original purchaser owns the wheels.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of Summit Offroad, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. We urge you to examine wheels before mounting tires and installing them on your vehicle. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
2. Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact. Damage caused by rocks and/or trail obstacles does not constitute replacement under our manufacturer defect warranty.
3. Wheels that have been altered, repaired, or modified.
4. Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
5. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
6. Blemishes, peeling, or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
7. Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
8. Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
9. Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.